1. graciousmart.sg shall use reasonable efforts to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address as specified by the Customer within the delivery schedules selected by the Customer. However, graciousmart.sg shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services if the delay is due to unexpected circumstances that are beyond the control of graciousmart.sg.
2. graciousmart.sg only deliver to mainland Singapore and Sentosa Island excluding Jurong Island.
Standard Delivery (Wed, Fri and Sat)
Bulk Delivery (equals or more than 25kg)
3. Delivery services are not available on Sundays & Public Holidays and Delivery slots are subjected to availability. We will inform Customer should there be any changes in the delivery.
4. There is no minimum purchase for each order
5. Due to the volume of delivery that we receive daily, graciousmart.sg is not able to send the orders according to customers’ preferences e.g. set time.
6. The Customer is to notify graciousmart.sg immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
7. In the event the Customer has specifically instructed graciousmart.sg to leave his delivery outside the door provided payment has already been effected earlier, such delivery shall be at customer's risk.
8. graciousmart.sg reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or if the Customer does not effect payment upon delivery.
9. For orders with weight equals to and more than 25kg, bulk delivery prices will apply.